||INAUGURATION OF THE TRADE EXHIBITION
||ROUND TABLE 1. SMART STATIONS IN A CONNECTED WORLD. To be determined
Chairman: Carlos Ventura
||LUNCH. VISIT TO THE TRADE EXHIBITION
ROOM 1. PARALLEL SESSION 1a. SOLUTIONS FOR AN INTEGRATED MOBILITY (day 1)
Chairman: Andreas Heym AREP (FRANCE)
ROOM 2. PARALLEL SESSION 1b. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Mr Ken Takahashi. Japan. East Japan Railway Company, Paris Office: “New JR Shinjuku Station: Development of Transport Hub in the middle of central business district under a public-private partnership”.
- Mr Fernando Pérez Fraile . Spain. IDOM, Consulting, Engineering, Architecture: "Big transport hubs experience on extreme weather conditions. Riyyadh Metro System".
- Mr Vincent Delcourt. France. SNCF: “Does Hydrogen could be a next-generation solution for powering vehicles for last miles trip around stations”.
- Mr Airy Magnien. France. UIC: “Passenger stations in their geographic context”.
- Winner of the “Stations for the future Competition”
- Mr Roberto de Vicente Pina. Spain. Universidad San Pablo - CEO: "Contest 'Station for the Future' winner presentation".
- Mr Byron Comati.. THE USA. AMTRAK: "VP of Corporate Planning".
Chairman: Jacques Colliard UIC
- Ms Delphine Beatse. Belgium. SNCB: "Fight against terrorism: The difficult balance between efficiency and privacy".
- Ms Ekaterina Kozyreva. Russia. RZD: “Station security for station business: handbook on effective solutions”.
- Mr Erik Sandhill. Sweden. Rail Talents Trafikverket (The Swedish Transport Administration): "New Swedish Camera Surveillance Law".
- Mr Miguel Ángel Garrido. Spain. ADIF, Strategy & Innovation Directorate: “Stations security in a railway transport critical infrastructure operator”.
- Mr Andreas Tabor. Netherlands. Dutch Railway (NS): “Combining smart measures on smart stations”.
- Mr Kathrin Faber. Germany. Deutsche Bahn AG/UIC, Security Platform: "Security measures in stations - options and constraints".
||COFFEE BREAK. VISIT TO THE TRADE EXHIBITION
ROOM 1. PARALLEL SESSION 2a. SMART DESIGN
Chairman: Andrea Braschi (UIC).
ROOM 2. PARALLEL SESSION 2b.INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT
- Mr Cédric Gallais. France. SYSTRA: “Next Station: Smart and Inclusive”.
- Mr Jorge Torrico. Spain. INECO: “BIM - Smart Stations lifecycle management”.
- Mr Heiner Hühnerbein. Germany. DB: “Green Stations”.
- Mr Guillaume De Tilière. France. LVMT, Paris Est University, BG Consulting Engineers: “Passenger modelling: status and use for rail stations design”.
- Mr Atsushi Sakai. Japan. East Japan Railway Company, Paris Office: “NewJR Shinagawa station: a global gateway for international exchange with a space design of Japanese tradition”.
- Mr Javier Dahl. Spain. ADIF, Passenger Stations Directorate: "New life for and old facility – Commuter trains concourse in Madrid-Chamartín".
- Ms Inés Tortosa. Spain. Spanish Railway Foundation - Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles: “Empowering railway stations: Global Net of Railway culture to improve traveler experience”.
- Mr Francisco Chillón Illana. Spain. ADIF-HS, Projects Directorate: “Intermodal station in Ourense and Santiago de Compostela”.
Chairman: Fabrice Morenon SNCF
- Mr Juan Pedro Galiano. Spain. ADIF, Strategy & Innovation Directorate: “S Node: Stations as nodes of sustainability and responsibility”
- Mr Antonio Berrios. Spain. ADIF, Strategy & Innovation Directorate: “Green Mile: Intermodality with carbon-free transports in stations”.
- Mr Jan Raczynski, Railway Institute, Poland : “Smart service management for integrated system – Lodz Agglome AgglomerationRailway case”.
- Mr Stefan Jugelt. France. European Railway Agency: “Minimum connecting time”.
- Mr Agustín Ruiz Pérez. Spain. ADIF, Human Resources Directorate: "Smart People - Continuous development".
- Mr Lionel Vazzoler. Spain. AREAS: "Transform the customer’s experience in a train station with an omnicanal food & beverage offer".
- Mr Bilgen Uzar. Turkey. TCDD: "ATG: New Ankara Train Station".
- Mr Amir Bahador Abdolmohammadi. Iran. Railway of Iran: “Underground Urban Spaces: the best solution for changing heritage railway stations to smart stations- case study: Tehran railway station”.
||END OF PARALLEL SESSIONS
||GALA EVENING. OFFICIAL DINNER IN THE MADRID RAILWAYS MUSEUM TRANSFER WILL BE PROVIDED BETWEEN THE EUROSTARS HOTEL AND THE MUSEUM.
Dinner sponsored by Renfe.