||INAUGURATION OF THE TRADE EXHIBITION
||ROUND TABLE 1.SMART STATIONS IN A CONNECTED WORLD. To be determined
||LUNCH. VISIT TO THE TRADE EXHIBITION
ROOM 1. PARALLEL SESSION 1a. SOLUTIONS FOR AN INTEGRATED MOBILITY (day 1)
ROOM 2. PARALLEL SESSION 1b. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Mr Ken Takahashi. Japan. East Japan Railway Company, Paris Office: “New JR Shinjuku Station: Development of Transport Hub in the middle of central business district under a public-private partnership”.
- Mr Fernando Pérez Fraile . Spain. IDOM, Consulting, Engineering, Architecture: "Big transport hubs experience on extreme weather conditions. Riyyadh Metro System".
- Mr Vincent Delcourt. France. SNCF: “Does Hydrogen could be a next-generation solution for powering vehicles for last miles trip around stations”.
- Mr Airy Magnien. France. UIC: “Passenger stations in their geographic context”.
- Winner of the “Stations for the future Competition”
- Mr Roberto de Vicente Pina. Spain. Universidad San Pablo - CEO: "Contest 'Station for the Future' winner presentation".
- Mr Byron Comati.. THE USA. AMTRAK: "VP of Corporate Planning".
- Ms Delphine Beatse. Belgium. SNCB: "Fight against terrorism: The difficult balance between efficiency and privacy".
- Ms Ekaterina Kozyreva. Russia. RZD: “Station security for station business: handbook on effective solutions”.
- Mr Erik Sandhill. Sweden. Rail Talents Trafikverket (The Swedish Transport Administration): "New Swedish Camera Surveillance Law".
- Mr Miguel Ángel Garrido. Spain. ADIF, Strategy & Innovation Directorate: “Stations security in a railway transport critical infrastructure operator”.
- Mr Andreas Tabor. Netherlands. Dutch Railway (NS): “Combining smart measures on smart stations”.
- Mr Kathrin Faber. Germany. Deutsche Bahn AG/UIC, Security Platform: "Security measures in stations - options and constraints".
||COFFEE BREAK. VISIT TO THE TRADE EXHIBITION
ROOM 1. PARALLEL SESSION 2a. SMART DESIGN
Chairman: Andrea Braschi (UIC).
- Mr Cédric Gallais. France. SYSTRA: “Next Station: Smart and Inclusive”.
- Mr Jorge Torrico. Spain. INECO: “BIM - Smart Stations lifecycle management”.
- Mr Heiner Hühnerbein. Germany. DB: “Green Stations”.
- Mr Guillaume De Tilière. France. LVMT, Paris Est University, BG Consulting Engineers: “Passenger modelling: status and use for rail stations design”.
- Mr Atsushi Sakai. Japan. East Japan Railway Company, Paris Office: “NewJR Shinagawa station: a global gateway for international exchange with a space design of Japanese tradition”.
- Mr Javier Dahl. Spain. ADIF, Passenger Stations Directorate: "New life for and old facility – Commuter trains concourse in Madrid-Chamartín".
- Ms Inés Tortosa. Spain. Spanish Railway Foundation - Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles: “Empowering railway stations: Global Net of Railway culture to improve traveler experience”.
- Mr Francisco Chillón Illana. Spain. ADIF-HS, Projects Directorate: “Intermodal station in Ourense and Santiago de Compostela”.
ROOM 2. PARALLEL SESSION 2b.INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT
- Mr Juan Pedro Galiano. Spain. ADIF, Strategy & Innovation Directorate: “S Node: Stations as nodes of sustainability and responsibility”
- Mr Antonio Berrios. Spain. ADIF, Strategy & Innovation Directorate: “Green Mile: Intermodality with carbon-free transports in stations”.
- Mr Jan Raczynski, Railway Institute, Poland : “Smart service management for integrated system – Lodz Agglome AgglomerationRailway case”.
- Mr Stefan Jugelt. France. European Railway Agency: “Minimum connecting time”.
- Mr Agustín Ruiz Pérez. Spain. ADIF, Human Resources Directorate: "Smart People - Continuous development".
- Mr Lionel Vazzoler. Spain. AREAS: "Transform the customer’s experience in a train station with an omnicanal food & beverage offer".
- Mr Bilgen Uzar. Turkey. TCDD: "ATG: New Ankara Train Station".
- Mr Amir Bahador Abdolmohammadi. Iran. Railway of Iran: “Underground Urban Spaces: the best solution for changing heritage railway stations to smart stations- case study: Tehran railway station”.
||END OF PARALLEL SESSIONS
||GALA EVENING. OFFICIAL DINNER IN THE MADRID RAILWAYS MUSEUM TRANSFER WILL BE PROVIDED BETWEEN THE EUROSTARS HOTEL AND THE MUSEUM.
Dinner sponsored by Renfe.
ROOM 1.PARALLEL SESSION 3a. SOLUTIONS FOR AN INTEGRATED MOBILITY
ROOM 2. PARALLEL SESSION 3b. ACCESSIBILITY IN THE INFORMATION AGE
- Ms Stephane Lambert. France. SNCF Gares & Connexions: “Bordeaux station as an example of City Booster”.
- Mr Luis Gordo Palacios. Spain. ACCIONA: "Smart stations as intermodal passenger centres for sustainable and shared transport".
- Ms Naoko Fukase. Japan. West Japan Railway Company: "New JR Shinjuku Station: Development of Transport Hub in the middle of central business district under a public-private partnership".
- Mr José Estrada. Spain. ADIF, Traffic Management Directorate: "Adif PIS (ELCANO) evolution to a Corporate Centralised Information System".
- Ms Meike Niedbal. Germany. DB Station&Service AG: “Stations are the key - DB´s Smart Cities program”.
- Mr Claudio Alba. Spain. ADIF, Passenger Stations Directorate: “Station Lab. Apps in stations”.
Chairman: Hans Christian Kirketerp-Møller (UIC).
- Ms Arja Aalto. Finland. Finnish Transport Agency: “Improving accessibility for visually impaired people with multimodal way people with multimodal way-finding solutions at railway stations finding solutions at railway stations”.
- Mr Jorge Sánchez Solano. Spain. CNSE - Confederación Nacional de Sordos de España: “Dialoga: talante de accesibilidad”.
- Mr Etienne RiotFrance. AREP: “Information Improvement in Railway Stations”.
- Mr Manel Alcaide Dias. Spain. Visualfy: “Accessible Stations for Hearing Impaired Persons”.
- Ms Isabel González Mieres. Spain. Thyssenkrupp Elevator Innovation Center: "MULTI for Metros".
- Mr Mauro Borsellino. Italy. FS / RFI: "PRM on the go in Italian stations".
- Mr Juan Francisco Paz Pascual. Spain. SENER Ingenmieria y Sistemas S.A.: "La ciudad y el Transporte ferroviario".
||COFFEE BREAK. TRADE EXHIBITION
ROOM 1. PARALLEL SESSION 4a. NEW SERVICES FOR USERS & CUSTOMERS
ROOM 2. PARALLEL SESSION 4b.SMART FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- Ms Dell’Asin Giulia. Switzerland. SBB/CFF/FFS: “The making of digital interchanges: the example of Zurich main station”.
- Yoon, Jun-Hee | Kim Hyun-ju. South Korea. KORAIL: “Development of Universal Design Guidelines for Urban Railway Stations: Targeting Suseo Station”.
- Ms Zahra Ghamarimajd. Iran. Railway of Iran: "New services for customers in Holly city Stations - Case study: Mashhad Railway station".
- Mr Mohamed CHAHID. Norocco. ONCF: "Mobile App to customer to provide real time information on traffic and help planning a journey by train".
- Ms María Jesús Paniagua González. Spain. INDRA: "Station 4.0".
- Mr Vahid Alighardashi. Iran. IRIR Islamic Republic of Iran Railways: “Moving towards integrated mobility in existing and new Railway Stations”.
Chairman: Clément Gautier.
- Mr Hisashi Fujimoto. Japan. East Japan Railway Company, Paris Office: “Maintenance strategy on the basis of inspection data to ensure a safe environment for passengers and trains in stations”.
- Mr Daniel Martín de Lucas. Spain. Limmat Group: “Artificial intelligence in the Railway Industry”
- Ms Manuela Triggianese. Netherlands. Faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment, Delft University of Technology: “Amsterdam Central Station – transformation challenges of the 21st century mobility hub”.
- Mr Etienne Burdet. France. AREP: “IoT for lively stations : from bike-sharing in Saint-Denis to network infrastructure in Lyon”.
- Mr Jean-Claude Thirionet. Belgium. SNCB / NMBS: "Stations Innovations".
- Mr José Antonio López Becerra. Spain. SABA Infraestructuras: "Saba, a new concept of parking".
||LUNCH. VISIT TO THE TRADE EXHIBITION
||ROUND TABLE 2. SMART STATIONS. THE MANAGER’S PERSPECTIVE.
||COFEE BREAK. VISIT TO THE TRADE EXHIBITION
||END OF THE CONFERENCE